Monday, June 28, 2010

My house messed like shit

I was busy doing some ironing last night at the living hall and when I was standing while holding my piles of ironed shirt, which gives me bird's view on my house, I was gawking and said "OMG my house mess like shit"

Like seriously.

It's never been this messy before. Or maybe it has but it didn't tug my heart this much heeeee.. Anyway, I quickly snap a pic using my phone because I find it amusing (and because I am weird like that) and immediately open my laptop to upload this pic, boleh? Bukannya nak kemas rumah.


Both are the same pic only the later one is tagged. Click!

Yes, the pic is uploaded last night but I was too sleepy after that and can't write anything about it and when straight to the bed. It's not only living hall like this..the mess is everywhere, only the kitchen is super clean because I lay no hands there ha ha ha.

Anyway yes, it's pretty much the same this morning. Stuffs still here and there, only empty vitagen bottle and used tissue paper weren't there. Manage to throw them into dustbin ha ha ha.

How I wish we have 3-days weekend...or more!

Day1-outing to malls
Day2-clean house and prepare grand dinner like lemon rosemary chicken
Day3-cuddle all day!
Day4-visit family
Day5-baking some stuff for colleague
Day6-work
Day7-work

Repeat.

2 days is definitely not enough.

8 comments:

  1. haha.... kena kuatkan semangat nak kemas.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aan. same goes with me. cuma me malas nk amik gambar je sbb sure nt sendiri pening pk bila nk kemas. haha.


    selamat mengemas dear!.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam,

    join the club!

    kena ubah perangai... sila pilih salah satu cara dibawah:

    1. kemas pelan-pelan skit-skit dibantu suami terchinta
    2. campak semua masuk 1 bilik dipanggil bilik kharun-khazanah :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. adoi la..me panggilkan bibik tolong lipat baju, mop rumah, lap tingkap and cuci toilet, mau?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria,
    Kannn! Baju dia dah conquer everywhere. Me baru basuh stock seminggu tgh hehe

    Seri,
    Tu la! Ish ish caiyok caiyok

    Ibu Alia,
    Haha exactly. Me pening macam mana nak kemas, nak start dari mana hehe

    Tatty,
    Me vote #2!!! Tapi rasanya kena fall back to #1 sebab baju tak cukup byk nak buat mcm tu hehehe

    Shani,
    Haha me thinking panggil weekly maid too, but when nak panggil je rasa pelik, rasa macam..alaa boleh buat sendiri ni..kejap lagi :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehhe...

    mula dengan kutip baju kotor, masuk mesin dan basuh.
    kutip baju bersih masuk bakul letak bilik kharun-khazanah.
    kutip mainan masuk kotak/bakul, letak tepi.
    kutip sampah, pinggan mangkuk & sewaktu. letak dulu kat sinki.
    lap meja, kabinet & sewaktunya.
    sapu and/or mop lantai.
    sidai baju.
    lipat baju dan simpan dalam lemari.

    tu rutin kami tiap hari ahad... letih~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to enjoy my singlehood dulu lah~

    ReplyDelete