Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Little Fear

Maybe some of you know how I met MrComot, spare the details, enough if I said we work together :)

During my early time working with this organization, I can see that most of my peer (my batch) are afraid of MrComot. Not because he's garang, but because he's kinda cold, I guess. He speaks whenever he wants and response if he thinks he should. But I still can remember clearly that I never 'afraid' or scared to speak to him, maybe because of my character that time, ignorant. I find cold people are plainly ridiculous and I don't have to put up anything with it. I still rant and ramble whenever I like even though he seems busy or being un-friendly.

Haha..eh wait..so what's my point?

Oh ya, because previously my MIL used to ask me, have I ever feel afraid of his son during we work together? And I find the question is weird. Now come to think of it, it does make sense why people tend to be scared of him.

Ok what's my point again?

Haaa! My point is, today I discovered one thing, one fear actually, about MrComot. I sangat takot bila dia tanya what I had for lunch today!!! Obviously because I had something unhealthy - Maggie Mi. But the thinng is, TAKOT okkk!

We still work together after married so he pretty much knows my diet (we had lunch together most of the time) and not that he's very particular, but he kinda strict about it during my pregnancy. I am on leave since yesterday and he has outside training. Even though I am on holiday, I didn't cook as there is a few renovation work going on at the backyard, so berhabuk. Yesterday MrComot tapau-ed me nasi ayam, gigih ni balik rumah to bring back my lunch hehehe *thanks baby*

And as for today, I promised him last night that I will drive and go find my own lunch (there is a lot of eatineries here) since he will be very busy with training and something bad also happen to his servers. He need to sort the problem first and tapau-ing food for me mcm melampau la pulak kan. So ok la, agreed that I will have proper lunch.

But the thing is, whenever I am at home, I am so MALAS to go outside and kalau boleh nak duduk dlm cocoon saja waiting for somebody to come and feed me can? Nak bangun minum air pun malas. And as expected, he called me up during lunch time and asked me what I'm having

TAKOTTTTT

MrComot: Sayang dah makan?
Me: Hmm dahhh
MrComot: Sayang makan apa?
Me: Sayang jangan marahhhhhhhh. It's so hotttt outside and me tanak keluar, panas sangat, pastu me letak tomato ---> tak menjawab what I had hahaha
MrComot: U had maggie?
Me: Panas sangatttt kat luar tu, me can't drive like that --> still tak menjawab, drama sangat ok
MrComot: U put egg tak?
Me: Letak! Ada telur, sausage, and TOMATO --> baru nak mengaku makan megi and nak highlight jugak ada healthy stuff haha
MrComot: Ok..nanti have dinner with me, me have meeting again this evening bla bla bla

We chatted for a while and I am so relieved that he didn't marah me. Come to think why he should be angry over small thing right? But eating right food is BIG thing to him and I'm so scaredddd. Not that I never take junk food during this pregnancy but I always ask him first, if he said OK baru I makan hehe

For example last weekend I was so tempted to eat the twisties (my colleague have 'runcit' corner where he sells all kind of junk-food)

Me: Sayannnnngg...me TERINGIN la twisties tu..boleh makan tak?
MrComot: Sayang teringin sangat ke?
Me: Haa..me nak makan sikit je
MrComot: Ok la..pegi la beli

I was so surprised that he let me go that easily, normally he will saiko me into not buying it

Me: Why suddenly u so baik and bagi me beli?
MrComot: *smiling* No la..I think u already around 9 months, should be ok kut nak makan sikit2

Kannnnnnnn...beli twisties pun I will ask permission ok. I'm so scared of him whenever it comes to food. And I will feel bad consuming all the unnecessary thing because he cuts fruits for me every morning, prepare my breakfast, make sure I eat grains and fibre every day (for my constipation), feed me proper snack before sleep (to combat the heartburn), makes me drink ANMUM everyday and make sure I don't miss my pills. Feels like I'm abusing his effort if I simply eat unhealthy food huhuhu..

Other than that, hmmm lemme think... Tak ada dah kut menda yg I takut about him? Kalau buat perangai or gaduh, I tak takut, annoyed ada la :P






10 comments:

  1. haha.. he's a v concern guy la.. :) if i were him i wouldnt let u eat maggi mi oso.. :p junk foods pun same.

    my hubby's fine with my diet as long as i consume at least a glass of milk daily. he'd check the container every now n then.. to ensure bekalan susu berkurangan.

    i was v particular during my 1st pregnancy. but wt marym.. hehe i eat almost evryhing under the sun.. including junk foods.. even shared them with my son.. so when ppl give me that "look", i can say - it's nwfal's.. exploit anak.. :p before that i mmg takmo kasi nwfl "kenal" pun twisties, cheezel sume.. tp ntahla, cian dia jadi penyelamat i..

    well, panjan plak cerita. org yg paling concern diet i masa pregnant is my FIL. he's watching everything i eat.. hmmm.. siap advice pepanjang.. but being a sweetheart DIL, i'd smile.. and say - ok, i wont eat all that.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. sentap ok sebab mr.comot sangat concern dan baiiiikk!!

    mr.lampard? in your dream laa. kalau ckp, "bang, nak makan nasi ayam la." dia jawab, "masak sendiri". takde masa nak lemah gemalai dengan me. *menci*

    pastu me suka coke. especially kalau PMS. tu je benda yang can make me feel better. tapiii...mr.lampard sgt garang. no more coke since kitorang kawen. me terpaksa pura-pura loya sambil berkata, "sayang rasa sayang pregnant la. syg teringin minum coke. sebab nak ilangkan loya". tahap pura-pura ngandung ok! ahahahahaha

    lalink...take care ok! berdebar tak? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hubby maria sll marah kalau maria nak mkn junk food bila preggy ni..kt umah kami mmg takdak megi..huhu..tp bila teringin sgt2 die akan bg mkn tp cuma skit je..kire bolehla dr tak dpt kan..tu pn kena pujuk n merayu2..huhu..sbb maria akan sakit perut kalau mkn benda2 mcm tu..hehe..tp nk mkn gak..haha..(tak sedar diri 2..hehe..)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nasib baik ada Elias, kalau tak Aandes notti~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol

    Dear sis,

    Wah! So loving mr comot ney? The dialog had put a smile on my face

    Take care of yourself and your baby okey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaa jelesnye...
    u sgt beruntung okey.kalau hubby org lain caring tp mrcomot caring ++++++ detail... :)

    so,u jaga2..jgn mkn bende yg x healty.tp sekali sekala ok kot..
    jgn lupa bgtau bila nk 'pop out' nnti... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day !.
    might , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you need
    AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
    Do you want to become really rich in short time?
    That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

    I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
    I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to start , just click this link http://obofunijuc.mindnmagick.com/pejaly.html
    and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi !.
    You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
    AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become really rich in short time?
    That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

    I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
    I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ruvotufy.freecities.com/onoluxen.html
    and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

    ReplyDelete
  9. mariahafiz,
    I guess sebab anak first, mmg mcm tu..agak beriya2 sket hehehe. Nnt dah 2-3 mesti relax je. Wahhh ur FIL pulak yg concern lebih, tapi best ni..mesti nawfal and maryam dpt byk pressies :D

    Lalink,
    Coke works for me too! Kalau senggugut la. Dia mcm tolong buang angin sket. Haa bitau mrzach tuuu haha

    m@ri@,
    Hehehe..kalau me sakit perut, lagi la mrcomot marah me makan. Nasib baik tak sakit, so kena buat muka kesian je la :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shani,
    Notti sikit je....don't babbbb me :D

    alQasam,
    Me pun rasa dialog tu funny haha. But mrcomot tu bukan la loving all the time. Cherish it while still can ;) Thanks for the wish, insyaAllah mommy and baby ok :D

    MrsJaddo,
    Amboiii banyaknya +++ haha.. Don't tertipu dengan caring dia tu..bukan 24 jam pun :D Nnt me announce bila baby nak kuar hehe

    ReplyDelete