Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've been tagged!

Haha excited pulak kena tag. This is the tag I've talking about!!! Somebody else have tagged me before but I totally forgot who is it :(

And now, Cool is tagging me with the same tag, I amm happpyyy. I know we can always tag ourselves tapi mcm tak best la gitu hehehe.

Ok here we go

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

I am a


I really want to go to

Okla..get real. It is Brazil, but I think I wanna go here first before



My favourite place is

My favourite thing is

My favourite drink

My favourite food
My favourite colors are definitely
I live in
I was born inI attended

My favourite stories are
My hobbies are
I definitely wish for

I am going to tag..

everybody!

5 comments:

  1. macam menarik jer tag ni...

    walaupun saya masih utang Aan dan Adam .... saya tetap nak buat bendalah tag ni...
    bleh ke? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatty, buat buat..sbb mmg best hehe. Ok, I'm going to tag, Tatty Teddy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyooo..part brazil tu tak boleh blah ok. ahahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mcm best! im goin to do this lah, can i? can? can? can sis? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lalink, mmg tak boleh blah okkk. Actually hidden message is berangan ada butt cantik mcm tu, minus the tatto la hiks

    Nur, I'm tagging you!! Cepat buaattt. Me dah boring baca takde update ni hehe

    ReplyDelete