Monday, January 12, 2009

Andes Being Random

I'm taking a break from writing about the Penang trip because suddenly I feel like to ramble and rant. So I decided to answer tag by Rena.

Tag: Rules and Regulations :

1. Apabila telah terpilih dengan malangnya, silalah menulis 16 perkara paling rawak sama ada tentang fakta, perangai tak senonoh ataupun hala tuju hidup anda.
2. Silalah hasut 16 orang lain untuk melakukan perkara ini.
3. Sila tanda manusia yang telah menanda anda di peringkat awal
4. Ketahuilah, jika anda terpilih ia adalah kerana anda juga manusia biasa yang perlukan perhatian dan kasih sayang yang secukupnya ketika bayi.

Ok here it is.

1. My playlist currently playing Kau Yang Punya (Malique ft Najwa) over and over. Rena made me remember this song :P

Jangan kau bimbang sayang...
Di mana ku berada..
Dengan siapa ku bersama jangan bimbang, ku tetap kau yang punya

Suara Najwa sangat sedap dan menyentuh jiwa dan raga ok. It's melodic and so sexy ;P

2. I'm studying and planning for our honeymoon trip in this April! I feel excited and nervous at the same time.

3. I feel left out by the neighbours, due to age gap. Most of them are mid 30s and I'm like a little kid trying to fit in. Actually I don't really care for being left out, but it's a bit weird when they have majlis tahlil ke, birthday party anak ke, I have NOTHING to talk to. Just org mana, kerja kat mana, and then? Ughhhhhh I hate it when I can't mix around

4. I miss my mom and my girlfriends now

5. I have this tendency to drop most of the conversation and ask over and over again, like

"apa dia tadi?"
"sorry, again?"
"ehhhh...jap tak ingat la..tadi mcm mana menda tu?"

6. I like nuts :D I like macademia, almond, walnut, pecan, except peanut. But I dig Goober grape and peanut butter :D

7. After I gained weight, I am a linen person because I find it's more comfy than jeans. And I have one jeans only as for now because I don't want to have BIG sized jeans. Ada cita2 untuk dapat narrow waistline di situ :P

8. I like white very very very much. I think white is cute and earth color is cool. So I like earth color too

9. I like red and yellow as well, but not really on my apparel

10. I prefer Baskin&Robin over Haagen Daz. I think HD is over-rated

11. My favourite celebrity will be Catherine Zeta Jones, she is PRETTY!!

12. I'm not very good with kids

13. I think babies look all the same

14. I like anything soupy

15. Sometimes, I can be very anti-social where I just do my work, not mingling and not bothering what's happening and that can last for months!

16. I think I have a mild Multiple Personality Disorder hehe.. and it switches very fast


Just for the record, we've been married for 3 months!!! and we ARE having this small fight. So SCREW THREE MONTHS!!! Whatever it means!

Ughhhh

Since I'm not in jovial mood, not going to tag anyone ok.

Feel free to do is you want to do it :D

5 comments:

  1. No wonder you are nuts, you like nuts rupanya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aan,
    Mana pulak semua baby sama? Anak Afrudi sbg contohnya, adalah dalam kategori amat comel (bagi saya la) dan ada saja baby yg biasa2.

    Janganlah lama sangat marah-marah ni, dear~
    Nanti me belikan Mr. Comot CLEO untuk rujukan ye :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. andes = blur sotong :D

    anyway, me miss my mom too!!! tak sabar nye nak balik kampung!!!! and what the hell happened to u? fight? or is it just ur personality disorder again? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aan dear,
    biasa la tu gaduh2 sikit.. jgn mrajuk lama2 ok.. u tu isteri org..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cik Kopi, me nuts yg sedap kan? Macademia ok, salted punya. Haha apa la me merepek

    Shani, alaaa lain ke, nnt me tgk balik la anak Afrudi :P. Anyway biar je la MrComot mcm tu, kalau dia pandai sgt pun menyampah pulak, me rasa sweet talker haha

    Bee, ala..biasa2 je, kalau baik everyday pun mcm boring kan. Me think nak buat monthly event la, gaduh satu hari :P

    Rena, biasala..nak adapt each other. Both mmg tak merajuk lama, tak sampai 24 jam. Tapi sebelum ok tu, me bengang la hehe

    ReplyDelete