Thursday, November 27, 2008

Keeping up the waistline

We've been stuffing ourselves with ridiculous unhealthy food for the past few weeks that up to a point get tired of it. So we settled for a simple tuna sandwich last Monday.

So here I present you, tuna in sunflower oil with mayo and crisp salad sandwich! Hahaha nama tanak kalah okkkk



The partner in crime:

A whole can of tuna in sunflower oil - Drain the excess oil
A full pack of mix greens - Wash throughly
Cherry tomato - Sliced
Shallots - Diced (I think onion will be nicer but I don't have any in hands)
Mayonnaise - According to your taste, I used 3 tablespoon
A pinch of salt
2 bird's eye chili


Mix all together. I made two separate portions as MrComot don't fancy something spicy. So only me have the cili padi :P


Stack the greens and spread a handful of tuna

Serve with a cup of hot Milo and have it while watching Addicted To Love.

FYI, I am a nasi person (perut melayu sangat) and surprisingly, the sandwiches is enough for me that night (ohh although ada sedikit rasa tak puas hati, craving for icecream, but I tone it down with lotsa water :P).

A hearty filling for a change eh?



Ps: Ehhh korang perasan tak that I keep on promoting ATL? It's a local chinese drama shown in NTV7 and it's pretty good. The storyline is cute and entertaining. 10PM every Monday to Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. me suke tgk salad tu.. greeny yg mengiurkan.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. my wife is a great cook :) she makes me sandwich almost every other day to bring to work :p hehehehe aan jgn jeles :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aleeya, seriously sedap (haha perasan). Sedap sbb simple kut..sbb selalunya kita makan yg complicated mcm masak lemak tu kan

    Karlbum, you are soooo LUCKY!!! Wahhhh I wish I can do the same, at least for breakfast la. Hmmm challenge challenge :D

    BB, rajin la sangat. Most of the time makan luar je hehe

    ReplyDelete