Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Na na na na Ganu Kite

I'm going off to Terengganu earliest of tomorrow. Another reception will be held at my mom's house. It is for relatives and you know lah orang kampung kan, everything in 10km radius is relatives hahahaha.

I leave everything in my mom's hand and it is up to her how she wants to live up the ceremony. But of course still under my ultimate rules, simple and no sanding. So it will be a big makan-makan I think.

When I say I put it in my mom's means, I don't think/prepare a single thing about it. I don't even know what is the menu! Haha whatever. Hopefully everything will go well.

So, tomorrow we'll be MrComot's first time be in Terengganu too! Can't wait to see a city boy having fun in my kampung. If fun is going to happen. I hope he can cope and will enjoy every bit of it :D

And we'll be driving!!! I ammm soooo exciteddddd! I don't know why but I really love love love having long journey with him. I like to see the road, trees, sky, etc etc. Maybe awal-awal je excited driving together, sooner or later naik flight or bus je la kut haha.

Btw, pray for our safety and will be updating (InsyAllah) as we already subscribed to 3G! Well, that's what happen when a nerd (read:MrComot :P) has to be out of civilization ;)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck Mr. & Mrs. Comot, have fun at your reception!

    I pray for the best ^_^

    p/s: ada hot shower tak kat sana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) kita pun suke having long journey with him, drive jejauh.... walaupun kdg2 saya x dpt jadi teman travel yg baik.. kdg2 tertidur.. cant help it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. kata mau update dari ganu?
    sila belikan kepok losong utk sy dan pembaca2 blog anda..k!!

    terima kasih!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ntah tu..
    kate nak update dari sana dengan 3G yang changgeh itu..tapi nan ado. korang tgh bercanda di pasiran pantai ke?

    ye..skali lagi sokong en.siluman. sila bawa kepok & colek nye skali deh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shani, takde okkk!! Hahaha. I've warned him btw, he said ok. And nasib baik mmg ok, kalau tak mmg kena kutuk kaw2 la :P

    Aleeya, tu la..kadang2 ngantuk but so far ok lagi..boleh tahan to teman2 and borak

    Zul, too busy to update haha, anyway takde apa2 la frm tganu, tak sempat beli :(

    Lalink, tepat sekali!!! bercanda di pasiran pantai kita bermadu asmaraaa (betul ke lagu tu?) haha. Colek kita pegi beli kat kedai je la eh

    ReplyDelete